Saturday 13 June 2009

Foy! You!


'Twas on the 5th of June in the year of 2009, That Gordon said to Peter, I need your arts malign.
Everyone is against me; I've had an awfy fright, So Mandelson accepted, with inexpressible delight.
For an evil person once with malice did profess, that poor young Peter was the Prince of Darkness.
From anxiety of mind he'd took but little food, on Hampstead Heath in stiff anticipation he'd stood.
There lovers can wander safe arm in arm, For policemen are there to protect them from all harm .
But now he ordered dinner and prepared without delay, Saying; I shall gain a peerage to-morrow, or some fucker will pay.
So Gordon said to Peter, I need your sage advice; if you serve me well and true you can name your price.
Then Peter said, power is sweeter than honey or jam; so give me much power as quick as you can.
Alright said Gordon, I'll make you a Baron, that'll give as much power as Ozzie's wife Sharon;
Baron Mandelson of Foy in the county of Herefordshire and Hartlepool in the county of Durham.
So now you have power, and a tight little bum, there is no need now for feeling so glum.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure Ozzie will get upset and say quite emphatically that HE is the Prince of Darkness. Sharon is hot, but I suppose you would get that way when you're dealing with that kind of darkness. You know, being that close to the source.

    Did you know, of course you didn't, that no demons will live in their homes? Their obnoxious children drive them out. Don't need any policeman, they live near Pat Boone. He's got God on his side. Now THAT is power. Hellava combination, obnoxious children, Prince of Darkness, a hot Sharon, and Pat Boone. My GOD!! Only in Amerika.

    This personage that you speak of doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell. Which, incidentally, has been scientifically calculated at .00000000000000000000000666%. He's still in trouble, I would say. But, I would go to one of his party's and not political. However, if Gordon has a party, I would go to neither.

    Yup, Peter and Gordon, I've heard of these two before, 60's wasn't it? I remember one of their tunes, "Knight in Rusty Armour". Something about missing a link or a missing link. Been awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well remembered postie, this side o'pond it's for a World Without Love...
    You have set a train of thought in motion, I thank you.

    ReplyDelete